Various applications have been submitted to Fenland District Council, with some decisions made this week. The list of applications received is below.
- Freestanding garden office at existing housing at Hannath Hall, Hannath Road, Tydd Gote Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
- Change of use of the butchers to create 2 dwellings (a one-bed apartment and a two-bed apartment) on the ground floor, involving the construction of a single-storey rear extension and the demolition of the existing outbuildings at 58 Elizabeth Terrace, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
- One (two storey three bed) accommodation on land to the north west of 35 Doddington Road Benwick Cambridgeshire.
- Four (two storey four bed) accommodation at Land North Of East View Ringers Lane Leverington Cambridgeshire.
- Single storey detached building for use as a home office in association with approved accommodation on land to the east of The Silverings, 114 Main Road, Parson Drove Cambridgeshire.
- Construct 22 dwellings (two two-story two-bed, 15 two-story three-bed, and three two-story four-bed) with associated parking and landscaping, and the formation of attenuation ponds, involving the demolition of existing buildings ashore south of 88 West Street, Chatteris, Cambridgeshire.
- A dwelling (summary application with committed access issues) on land east of Mill Road Murrow, Cambridgeshire.
- Change of use of the old brickyard to industrial, involving the construction of a 13 12.0 high office and floodlight building, the formation of an attenuation pond and a construction site (with crane gantry systems) with associated parking and infrastructure (including street lighting and bollards) ashore to the west of New Saxon Works, Peterborough Road, Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire.
- Replacement of windows in existing first floor apartment at 3 Falcon Lane, Whittlesey, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
- Two two-storey four-bed accommodation and 10 two-bed caravans, including the formation of new vehicle access and public open space following the demolition of the existing bungalow in Inglescombe Barton Road, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
- The siting of 51 leisure holiday homes, the erection of a bird hide, the formation of a lake and the extension of the existing lake at Tydd St Giles Golf And Leisure Centre, Kirkgate Tydd St Giles, Wisbech , Cambridgeshire.
- Two storey extension to the side and rear and one storey extension to the rear of the existing dwelling involving raising the height of the roof to create a second storey including dormer windows, a porch to the front and a balcony to the rear and the conversion of the existing garage/store to an annex bedroom/study/garage annex to the existing dwelling involving raising the height of the roof to create a first floor at Alvenor 42 Murrow Bank Murrow Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
Full descriptions of the claims and decisions can be found by visitinerant: https://www.publicaccess.fenland.gov.uk/publicaccess/